Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Top Ten

I believe that knowing the things (big or small) that you bring you joy and happiness are priceless. Here is a photo summary of my top ten:

1. My Family

2. My Girlfriends

3. Caramel Macchiatos with extra whip!
                                                   

4. Waterside (Ocean or pool) and yes, with a mojito in hand is a bonus. :)
                                         

5. Pedicures (my fave part is the massage)
                                      

6. Vino, especially my fave...
                                       

7. Express (head to toe; I love it all!)
                                            

8. Wicked (the musical) It evokes every single emotion of mine.
                                      

9. Dessert (everyday please)
                                                

10. Vacation (Vegas below for mine and Nicole's 30th)


What are some of YOUR top ten faves??

5 comments:

  1. I headed over here when Jax at The Roaring Twenties suggested your site on her blog. And I am so glad she did because I love your Top 10, you basically have mine covered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came over from Jackie's blog as well....welcome to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I just found your blog via Jax!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by and welcoming me to the Blogworld!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a cute blog! Just wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today; I'd love to hear from you!